Is SKATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - sports equipment that is worn on the feet to enable the wearer to glide along and to be propelled by the alternate actions of the legs
- noun - large edible rays having a long snout and thick tail with pectoral fins continuous with the head
- verb - move along on skates
- An ice skate.
- A roller skate.
- The act or a period of skating.
- To glide or move along on or as if on skates.
- To act in an irresponsible or superficial manner.
- A fellow; a person.
- A decrepit horse; a nag.
- verb - to glide over ice or the ground on skates (shoes fitted with runners or wheels)
There are 5 letters in SKATE: A E K S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKATE, to go: SKATE?
Rearrange the letters in SKATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKATE
What's nearby SKATE
Lookup in Wiki for SKATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKATE"