Is TASK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TASK in various dictionaries:
- noun - any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- noun - a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
- verb - assign a task to
- verb - use to the limit
- A piece of work assigned or done as part of one’s duties.
- A difficult or tedious undertaking.
- A function to be performed; an objective.
- To assign a task to or impose a task on.
- These nouns denote a piece of work that one must do.
- verb - to assign a job to
There are 4 letters in TASK: A K S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TASK
To search all scrabble anagrams of TASK, to go: TASK?
Rearrange the letters in TASK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TASK
What's nearby TASK
Lookup in Wiki for TASK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TASK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TASK"