Is TALKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TALKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a discussion intended to produce an agreement
- noun - an exchange of ideas via conversation
- noun - discussion
- noun - the act of giving a talk to an audience
- noun - a speech that is open to the public
- noun - idle gossip or rumor
- verb - exchange thoughts
- verb - express in speech
- verb - use language
- verb - reveal information
- verb - divulge confidential information or secrets
- verb - deliver a lecture or talk
- verb - to communicate by speaking
There are 5 letters in TALKS: A K L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TALKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TALKS, to go: TALKS?
Rearrange the letters in TALKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TALKS
What's nearby TALKS
Lookup in Wiki for TALKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TALKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TALKS"