Is STALK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STALK in various dictionaries:
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - a slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ
- noun - a hunt for game carried on by following it stealthily or waiting in ambush
- noun - the act of following prey stealthily
- noun - a stiff or threatening gait
- verb - walk stiffly
- verb - follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to
- verb - go through (an area) in search of prey
- A stem or main axis of a herbaceous plant.
- A stem or similar structure that supports a plant part such as a flower, flower cluster, or leaf.
- A slender or elongated support or structure, as one that holds up an organ or another body part.
- To walk with a stiff, haughty, or angry gait: stalked off in a huff.
- To move threateningly or menacingly.
- To track prey or quarry.
- To pursue by tracking stealthily.
- To go through (an area) in pursuit of prey or quarry.
- verb - to pursue stealthily
There are 5 letters in STALK: A K L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STALK
To search all scrabble anagrams of STALK, to go: STALK?
Rearrange the letters in STALK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STALK
What's nearby STALK
Lookup in Wiki for STALK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STALK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STALK"