Is TANKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TANKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosed armored military vehicle
- noun - a large (usually metallic) vessel for holding gases or liquids
- noun - as much as a tank will hold
- noun - a freight car that transports liquids or gases in bulk
- noun - a cell for violent prisoners
- verb - store in a tank by causing (something) to flow into it
- verb - consume excessive amounts of alcohol
- verb - treat in a tank
- verb - to store in a tank (a container usually for liquids)
There are 5 letters in TANKS: A K N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TANKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TANKS, to go: TANKS?
Rearrange the letters in TANKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TANKS
What's nearby TANKS
Lookup in Wiki for TANKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TANKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TANKS"