Is TASTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TASTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sensation that results when taste buds in the tongue and throat convey information about the chemical composition of a soluble stimulus
- noun - a strong liking
- noun - delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
- noun - a brief experience of something
- noun - a small amount eaten or drunk
- noun - the faculty of distinguishing sweet, sour, bitter, and salty properties in the mouth
- noun - a kind of sensing
- verb - have flavor
- verb - perceive by the sense of taste
- verb - take a sample of
- verb - have a distinctive or characteristic taste
- verb - distinguish flavors
- verb - experience briefly
- To distinguish the flavor of by taking into the mouth.
- To eat or drink a small quantity of.
- To partake of, especially for the first time; experience.
- To perceive as if by the sense of taste.
- To appreciate or enjoy.
- To distinguish flavors in the mouth.
- To have a distinct flavor: The stew tastes salty.
- To eat or drink a small amount.
- To have experience or enjoyment; partake: tasted of the life of the very rich.
- The sense that distinguishes the sweet, sour, salty, and bitter qualities of dissolved substances in contact with the taste buds on the tongue.
- This sense in combination with the senses of smell and touch, which together receive a sensation of a substance in the mouth.
- The sensation of sweet, sour, salty, or bitter qualities produced by or as if by a substance placed in the mouth.
- The unified sensation produced by any of these qualities plus a distinct smell and texture; flavor.
- A distinctive perception as if by the sense of taste: an experience that left a bad taste in my mouth.
- The act of tasting.
- A small quantity eaten or tasted.
- A limited or first experience; a sample: “Thousands entered the war, got just a taste of it, and then stepped out” (Mark Twain).
- A personal preference or liking: a taste for adventure.
- The faculty of discerning what is aesthetically excellent or appropriate.
- A manner indicative of the quality of such discernment: a room furnished with superb taste.
- The sense of what is proper, seemly, or least likely to give offense in a given social situation.
- A manner indicative of the quality of this sense.
- The act of testing; trial.
- adj - to perceive the flavor of by taking into the mouth [v TASTED, TASTING, TASTES] : TASTABLE
There are 5 letters in TASTE: A E S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TASTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TASTE, to go: TASTE?
Rearrange the letters in TASTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TASTE
What's nearby TASTE
Lookup in Wiki for TASTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TASTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TASTE"