Is TEST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEST in various dictionaries:
- noun - trying something to find out about it
- noun - any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc
- noun - a set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge
- noun - the act of undergoing testing
- noun - the act of testing something
- noun - a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- verb - test or examine for the presence of disease or infection
- verb - examine someone's knowledge of something
- verb - show a certain characteristic when tested
- verb - achieve a certain score or rating on a test
- verb - determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- verb - undergo a test
- A procedure for critical evaluation; a means of determining the presence, quality, or truth of something; a trial: a test of one’s eyesight; subjecting a hypothesis to a test; a test of an athlete’s endurance.
- A series of questions, problems, or physical responses designed to determine knowledge, intelligence, or ability.
- A basis for evaluation or judgment: “A test of democratic government is how Congress and the president work together” (Haynes Johnson).
- A physical or chemical change by which a substance may be detected or its properties ascertained.
- A reagent used to cause or promote such a change.
- A positive result obtained.
- A cupel.
- To subject to a test; try: tested the pen by scribbling on scrap paper; testing each mango for ripeness by pressing and smelling it; testing job applicants.
- To determine the presence or properties of (a substance).
- To assay (metal) in a cupel.
- To undergo a test.
- To administer a test: test for acid content; test for the presence of an antibody.
- To achieve a score or rating on tests: took the entrance examinations and tested high.
- To exhibit a given characteristic when subjected to a test: test positive for the tubercle bacillus.
- A hard external covering, as that of certain amoebas, dinoflagellates, and sea urchins.
- adj - to subject to an examination [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TESTABLE
There are 4 letters in TEST: E S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEST
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEST, to go: TEST?
Rearrange the letters in TEST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEST
What's nearby TEST
Lookup in Wiki for TEST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEST"