Is TESTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TESTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - trying something to find out about it
- noun - any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc
- noun - a set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge
- noun - the act of undergoing testing
- noun - the act of testing something
- noun - a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- verb - test or examine for the presence of disease or infection
- verb - examine someone's knowledge of something
- verb - show a certain characteristic when tested
- verb - achieve a certain score or rating on a test
- verb - determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- verb - undergo a test
- adj - to subject to an examination [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TESTABLE
There are 5 letters in TESTS: E S S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TESTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TESTS, to go: TESTS?
Rearrange the letters in TESTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TESTS
What's nearby TESTS
Lookup in Wiki for TESTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TESTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TESTS"