Is STATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- noun - the way something is with respect to its main attributes
- noun - the group of people comprising the government of a sovereign state
- noun - a politically organized body of people under a single government
- noun - (chemistry) the three traditional states of matter are solids (fixed shape and volume) and liquids (fixed volume and shaped by the container) and gases (filling the container)
- noun - a state of depression or agitation
- noun - the territory occupied by a nation
- noun - the federal department in the United States that sets and maintains foreign policies
- verb - express in words
- verb - put before
- verb - indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.
- A condition or mode of being, as with regard to circumstances: a state of confusion.
- A condition of being in a stage or form, as of structure, growth, or development: the fetal state.
- A mental or emotional condition: in a manic state.
- A condition of excitement or distress.
- The condition of a physical system with regard to phase, form, composition, or structure: Ice is the solid state of water.
- Social position or rank.
- Ceremony; pomp: foreign leaders dining in state at the White House.
- The supreme public power within a sovereign political entity.
- The sphere of supreme civil power within a given polity: matters of state.
- A specific mode of government: the socialist state.
- A body politic, especially one constituting a nation: the states of Eastern Europe.
- One of the more or less internally autonomous territorial and political units composing a federation under a sovereign government: the 48 contiguous states of the Union.
- Of or relating to a body politic or to an internally autonomous territorial or political unit constituting a federation under one government: a monarch dealing with state matters; the department that handles state security.
- These nouns denote the mode of being or form of existence of a person or thing.
- verb - to set forth in words
There are 5 letters in STATE: A E S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STATE, to go: STATE?
Rearrange the letters in STATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STATE
What's nearby STATE
Lookup in Wiki for STATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STATE"