Is TEXTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEXTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the words of something written
- noun - a passage from the Bible that is used as the subject of a sermon
- noun - a book prepared for use in schools or colleges
- noun - the main body of a written work (as distinct from illustrations or footnotes etc.)
- noun - the main body of a written or printed work
There are 5 letters in TEXTS: E S T T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEXTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEXTS, to go: TEXTS?
Rearrange the letters in TEXTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEXTS
What's nearby TEXTS
Lookup in Wiki for TEXTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEXTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEXTS"