Is TAXES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAXES in various dictionaries:
- noun - charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government
- noun - a locomotor response toward or away from an external stimulus by a motile (and usually simple) organism
- noun - the surgical procedure of manually restoring a displaced body part
- verb - levy a tax on
- verb - set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- verb - use to the limit
- verb - make a charge against or accuse
- verb - to place a tax (a charge imposed by authority for public purposes) on
There are 5 letters in TAXES: A E S T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAXES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAXES, to go: TAXES?
Rearrange the letters in TAXES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TAXES
What's nearby TAXES
Lookup in Wiki for TAXES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAXES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAXES"