Is AXES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AXES in various dictionaries:
- noun - an edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle
- noun - a straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions
- noun - the main stem or central part about which plant organs or plant parts such as branches are arranged
- noun - in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
- noun - a group of countries in special alliance
- noun - the 2nd cervical vertebra
- noun - the center around which something rotates
- verb - chop or split with an ax
- verb - terminate
- verb - to work on with an ax (a type of cutting tool)
There are 4 letters in AXES: A E S X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AXES
To search all scrabble anagrams of AXES, to go: AXES?
Rearrange the letters in AXES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AXES
What's nearby AXES
Lookup in Wiki for AXES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AXES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AXES"