Is STEMMER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STEMMER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who strips the stems from moistened tobacco leaves and binds the leaves together into books
- noun - a worker who makes or applies stems for artificial flowers
- noun - an algorithm for removing inflectional and derivational endings in order to reduce word forms to a common stem
- noun - a miner's tamping bar for ramming packing in over a blasting charge
- noun - a device for removing stems from fruit (as from grapes or apples)
- noun - one that removes stems
There are 7 letters in STEMMER: E E M M R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STEMMER
To search all scrabble anagrams of STEMMER, to go: STEMMER?
Rearrange the letters in STEMMER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STEMMER
6 letters out of STEMMER
5 letters out of STEMMER
4 letters out of STEMMER
3 letters out of STEMMER
2 letters out of STEMMER
Contextual use of STEMMER
What's nearby STEMMER
Lookup in Wiki for STEMMER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STEMMER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STEMMER"