Is STEMMERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STEMMERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who strips the stems from moistened tobacco leaves and binds the leaves together into books
- noun - a worker who makes or applies stems for artificial flowers
- noun - an algorithm for removing inflectional and derivational endings in order to reduce word forms to a common stem
- noun - a miner's tamping bar for ramming packing in over a blasting charge
- noun - a device for removing stems from fruit (as from grapes or apples)
- noun - one that removes stems
There are 8 letters in STEMMERS: E E M M R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STEMMERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STEMMERS, to go: STEMMERS?
Rearrange the letters in STEMMERS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STEMMERS
7 letters out of STEMMERS
6 letters out of STEMMERS
5 letters out of STEMMERS
4 letters out of STEMMERS
3 letters out of STEMMERS
2 letters out of STEMMERS
Contextual use of STEMMERS
What's nearby STEMMERS
Lookup in Wiki for STEMMERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STEMMERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STEMMERS"