Is MEET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a meeting at which a number of athletic contests are held
- verb - come together
- verb - get together socially or for a specific purpose
- verb - be adjacent or come together
- verb - fill or meet a want or need
- verb - satisfy a condition or restriction
- verb - satisfy or fulfill
- verb - collect in one place
- verb - get to know
- verb - meet by design
- verb - contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle
- verb - experience as a reaction
- verb - undergo or suffer
- verb - be in direct physical contact with
- adj - being precisely fitting and right
- To come upon by chance or arrangement.
- To be present at the arrival of: met the train.
- To be introduced to.
- To come into conjunction with; join: where the sea meets the sky.
- To come into the company or presence of, as for a conference.
- To come to the notice of (the senses): There is more here than meets the eye.
- To experience; undergo: met his fate with courage.
- To deal with; oppose: “We have met the enemy and they are ours” (Oliver Hazard Perry).
- To cope or contend effectively with: meet each problem as it arises.
- To come into conformity with the views, wishes, or opinions of: The firm has done its best to meet us on that point.
- To satisfy (a need, for example); fulfill: meet all the conditions in the contract.
- To pay; settle: enough money to meet expenses.
- To come together: Let’s meet tonight.
- To come into conjunction; be joined: “East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet” (Rudyard Kipling).
- To come together as opponents; contend.
- To become introduced.
- To assemble.
- To experience or undergo.
- A meeting or contest, especially an athletic competition.
- verb - to come into the company or presence of
There are 4 letters in MEET: E E M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEET
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEET, to go: MEET?
Rearrange the letters in MEET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MEET
What's nearby MEET
Lookup in Wiki for MEET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEET"