Is THEME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THEME in various dictionaries:
- noun - the subject matter of a conversation or discussion
- noun - a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work
- noun - (music) melodic subject of a musical composition
- noun - an essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- noun - (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- verb - provide with a particular theme or motive
- A topic of discourse or discussion.
- A subject of artistic representation.
- An implicit or recurrent idea; a motif: a theme of powerlessness that runs through the diary; a party with a tropical island theme.
- A short composition assigned to a student as a writing exercise.
- The principal melodic phrase in a composition, especially a melody forming the basis of a set of variations.
- A stem.
- verb - to plan something according to a central subject
There are 5 letters in THEME: E E H M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THEME
To search all scrabble anagrams of THEME, to go: THEME?
Rearrange the letters in THEME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THEME
What's nearby THEME
Lookup in Wiki for THEME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THEME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THEME"