Is THEM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THEM in various dictionaries:
- Used as the direct object of a verb: We saw them at the conference.
- Used as the indirect object of a verb: We gave them a round of applause.
- Used as the object of a preposition: This letter is addressed to them.
- Used as a predicate nominative: It’s them.
- pron - the objective case of the pronoun they
There are 4 letters in THEM: E H M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THEM
To search all scrabble anagrams of THEM, to go: THEM?
Rearrange the letters in THEM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THEM
What's nearby THEM
Lookup in Wiki for THEM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THEM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THEM"