Is SETTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SETTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - one who sets written material into type
- noun - a long-haired dog formerly trained to crouch on finding game but now to point
- One that sets: a setter of printing type; a setter of rabbit traps.
- Any of several breeds of longhaired hunting dogs originally trained to indicate the presence of game by crouching in a set position.
- verb - to put in a particular position
There are 6 letters in SETTER: E E R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SETTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SETTER, to go: SETTER?
Rearrange the letters in SETTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SETTER
What's nearby SETTER
Lookup in Wiki for SETTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SETTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SETTER"