Is TRUSTEE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRUSTEE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person (or institution) to whom legal title to property is entrusted to use for another's benefit
- noun - members of a governing board
- One, such as a bank, that holds legal title to property in order to administer it for a beneficiary.
- A member of a board elected or appointed to direct the funds and policy of an institution.
- A country responsible for supervising a trust territory.
- verb - to commit to the care of an administrator
There are 7 letters in TRUSTEE: E E R S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUSTEE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRUSTEE, to go: TRUSTEE?
Rearrange the letters in TRUSTEE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TRUSTEE
6 letters out of TRUSTEE
5 letters out of TRUSTEE
4 letters out of TRUSTEE
3 letters out of TRUSTEE
2 letters out of TRUSTEE
Contextual use of TRUSTEE
What's nearby TRUSTEE
Lookup in Wiki for TRUSTEE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRUSTEE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRUSTEE"