Is TRUST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRUST in various dictionaries:
- noun - something (as property) held by one party (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary)
- noun - certainty based on past experience
- noun - the trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others
- noun - a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
- noun - complete confidence in a person or plan etc
- noun - a trustful relationship
- verb - have confidence or faith in
- verb - allow without fear
- verb - be confident about something
- verb - expect and wish
- verb - confer a trust upon
- verb - extend credit to
- Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
- Custody; care.
- Something committed into the care of another; charge.
- The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one: violated a public trust.
- One in which confidence is placed.
- Reliance on something in the future; hope.
- Reliance on the intention and ability of a purchaser to pay in the future; credit.
- A legal title to property held by one party for the benefit of another.
- The confidence reposed in a trustee when giving the trustee legal title to property to administer for another, together with the trustee’s obligation regarding that property and the beneficiary.
- The property so held.
- A combination of firms or corporations for the purpose of reducing competition and controlling prices throughout a business or an industry.
- To have or place reliance; depend: Trust in the Lord.
- To be confident; hope.
- To sell on credit.
- To have or place confidence in; depend on.
- To expect with assurance; assume: I trust that you will be on time.
- To believe: I trust what you say.
- To place in the care of another; entrust.
- These nouns denote a feeling of certainty that a person or thing will not fail.
- verb - to place confidence in
There are 5 letters in TRUST: R S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUST
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRUST, to go: TRUST?
Rearrange the letters in TRUST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRUST
What's nearby TRUST
Lookup in Wiki for TRUST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRUST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRUST"