Is DESERT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DESERT in various dictionaries:
- noun - arid land with little or no vegetation
- verb - leave someone who needs or counts on you
- verb - desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army
- verb - leave behind
- A dry, often sandy region of little rainfall, extreme temperatures, and sparse vegetation.
- A region of permanent cold that is largely or entirely devoid of life.
- An apparently lifeless area of water.
- An empty or forsaken place; a wasteland: a cultural desert.
- A wild, uncultivated, and uninhabited region.
- Of, relating to, characteristic of, or inhabiting a desert: desert fauna.
- Barren and uninhabited; desolate: a desert island.
- Often deserts.
- This word goes back to the Latin word dKservXre, “to devote oneself to the service of,” which in Vulgar Latin came to mean “to merit by service.
- To leave empty or alone; abandon.
- To withdraw from, especially in spite of a responsibility or duty; forsake: deserted her friend in a time of need.
- To forsake one’s duty or post, especially to be absent without leave from the armed forces with no intention of returning.
- verb - to leave or give up completely
There are 6 letters in DESERT: D E E R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DESERT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DESERT, to go: DESERT?
Rearrange the letters in DESERT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DESERT
5 letters out of DESERT
4 letters out of DESERT
3 letters out of DESERT
2 letters out of DESERT
Contextual use of DESERT
What's nearby DESERT
Lookup in Wiki for DESERT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DESERT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DESERT"