Is CENTRE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CENTRE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a low-lying region in central France
- noun - an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- noun - a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure
- noun - a place where some particular activity is concentrated
- noun - the sweet central portion of a piece of candy that is enclosed in chocolate or some other covering
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - the object upon which interest and attention focuses
- noun - a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process
- noun - a building dedicated to a particular activity
- verb - move into the center
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- verb - to place at the center (the midpoint)
There are 6 letters in CENTRE: C E E N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CENTRE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CENTRE, to go: CENTRE?
Rearrange the letters in CENTRE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CENTRE
What's nearby CENTRE
Lookup in Wiki for CENTRE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CENTRE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CENTRE"