Is REPENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPENT in various dictionaries:
- verb - turn away from sin or do penitence
- verb - feel remorse for
- To feel remorse, contrition, or self-reproach for what one has done or failed to do; be contrite.
- To feel such regret for past conduct as to change one’s mind regarding it: repented of intemperate behavior.
- To make a change for the better as a result of remorse or contrition for one’s sins.
- To feel regret or self-reproach for: repent one’s sins.
- To cause to feel remorse or regret.
- Creeping along the ground; prostrate.
- verb - to feel remorse or self-reproach for a past action
There are 6 letters in REPENT: E E N P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REPENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPENT, to go: REPENT?
Rearrange the letters in REPENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REPENT
What's nearby REPENT
Lookup in Wiki for REPENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPENT"