Is PRETEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRETEND in various dictionaries:
- noun - the enactment of a pretense
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- verb - behave unnaturally or affectedly
- verb - put forward a claim and assert right or possession of
- verb - put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- verb - represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like
- verb - state insincerely
- adj - imagined as in a play
- To give a false appearance of; feign: “You had to pretend conformity while privately pursuing high and dangerous nonconformism” (Anthony Burgess).
- To claim or allege insincerely or falsely; profess: doesn’t pretend to be an expert.
- To represent fictitiously in play; make believe: pretended they were on a cruise.
- To take upon oneself; venture: I cannot pretend to say that you are wrong.
- To feign an action or a character, as in play.
- To put forward a claim.
- Imitation; make-believe: pretend money; pretend pearls.
- verb - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 7 letters in PRETEND: D E E N P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRETEND, to go: PRETEND?
Rearrange the letters in PRETEND and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PRETEND
6 letters out of PRETEND
5 letters out of PRETEND
4 letters out of PRETEND
3 letters out of PRETEND
2 letters out of PRETEND
Contextual use of PRETEND
What's nearby PRETEND
Lookup in Wiki for PRETEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRETEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRETEND"