Is PREEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PREEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - clean with one's bill
- verb - pride or congratulate (oneself) for an achievement
- verb - dress or groom with elaborate care
- To smooth or clean (feathers) with the beak or bill.
- To trim or clean (fur) with the tongue, as cats do.
- To dress or groom (oneself) with elaborate care; primp.
- To take pride or satisfaction in (oneself); gloat.
- To dress up; primp.
- To swell with pride; gloat or exult.
- verb - to smooth or clean with the beak or tongue
There are 5 letters in PREEN: E E N P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PREEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of PREEN, to go: PREEN?
Rearrange the letters in PREEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PREEN
What's nearby PREEN
Lookup in Wiki for PREEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PREEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PREEN"