Is OPENER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OPENER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the first event in a series
- noun - a person who unfastens or unwraps or opens
- noun - a hand tool used for opening sealed containers (bottles or cans)
- One that opens, especially a device used to cut open cans or pry up bottle caps.
- The player who starts the betting in cards.
- The first act in a theatrical variety show.
- The first game in a series.
- adj - affording unobstructed access, passage, or view
- adj - to cause to become open [v -ED, -ING, -S] : OPENABLE
There are 6 letters in OPENER: E E N O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OPENER
To search all scrabble anagrams of OPENER, to go: OPENER?
Rearrange the letters in OPENER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OPENER
What's nearby OPENER
Lookup in Wiki for OPENER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OPENER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OPENER"