Is NEED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEED in various dictionaries:
- noun - a condition requiring relief
- noun - anything that is necessary but lacking
- noun - the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal
- noun - a state of extreme poverty or destitution
- verb - require as useful, just, or proper
- verb - have need of
- verb - have or feel a need for
- A lack of something required or desirable: crops in need of water; a need for affection.
- Something required or wanted; a requisite: Our needs are modest.
- Necessity; obligation: There is no need for you to go.
- To be under the necessity of or the obligation to: They need not come.
- To be in need or want.
- These nouns denote a condition in which something essential is required or wanted; they also refer to that which is required or wanted.
- verb - to have an urgent or essential use for
There are 4 letters in NEED: D E E N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEED
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEED, to go: NEED?
Rearrange the letters in NEED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NEED
What's nearby NEED
Lookup in Wiki for NEED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEED"