Is PRESENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRESENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the period of time that is happening now
- noun - something presented as a gift
- noun - a verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking
- verb - give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- verb - bring forward and present to the mind
- verb - perform (a play), especially on a stage
- verb - hand over formally
- verb - introduce
- verb - give, especially as an honor or reward
- verb - give as a present
- verb - deliver (a speech, oration, or idea)
- verb - cause to come to know personally
- verb - represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture
- verb - present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- verb - formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.
- verb - recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation
- adj - temporal sense
- adj - being or existing in a specified place
- A moment or period in time perceptible as intermediate between past and future; now.
- The present tense.
- The document or instrument in question: Be it known by these presents.
- Existing or happening now; current: the present leader; present trends.
- Being at hand or in attendance: Thirty guests were present at the ceremony.
- Existing in something specified: Oxygen is present in the bloodstream.
- Now being considered; actually here or involved: the present subject; present company excepted.
- Designating a verb tense or form that expresses current time.
- Readily available; immediate.
- Alert to circumstances; attentive.
- To introduce, especially with formal ceremony.
- To introduce (a young woman) to society with conventional ceremony.
- To bring before the public: present a play.
- To make a gift or an award of.
- To make a gift to.
- To offer for observation, examination, or consideration; show or display.
- To salute with (a weapon, such as a rifle or saber).
- To recommend (a cleric) for a benefice.
- To offer to a legislature or court for consideration.
- To bring a charge or an indictment against.
- verb - to bring into the presence of someone
There are 7 letters in PRESENT: E E N P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRESENT, to go: PRESENT?
Rearrange the letters in PRESENT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PRESENT
6 letters out of PRESENT
5 letters out of PRESENT
4 letters out of PRESENT
3 letters out of PRESENT
2 letters out of PRESENT
Contextual use of PRESENT
What's nearby PRESENT
Lookup in Wiki for PRESENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRESENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRESENT"