Is SERPENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SERPENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - limbless scaly elongate reptile
- noun - a firework that moves in serpentine manner when ignited
- noun - an obsolete bass cornet
- A reptile of the order Serpentes; a snake.
- Often Serpent.
- A subtle, sly, or treacherous person.
- A firework that writhes while burning.
- A deep-voiced wind instrument of serpentine shape, used principally in the 18th century, about 2.
- noun - a snake
There are 7 letters in SERPENT: E E N P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SERPENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SERPENT, to go: SERPENT?
Rearrange the letters in SERPENT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SERPENT
6 letters out of SERPENT
5 letters out of SERPENT
4 letters out of SERPENT
3 letters out of SERPENT
2 letters out of SERPENT
Contextual use of SERPENT
What's nearby SERPENT
Lookup in Wiki for SERPENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SERPENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SERPENT"