Is PRETENSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRETENSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of giving a false appearance
- noun - pretending with intention to deceive
- noun - imaginative intellectual play
- noun - a false or unsupportable quality
- noun - an artful or simulated semblance
- The act of pretending; a false appearance or action intended to deceive.
- A false or studied show; an affectation: a pretense of nonchalance.
- A professed but feigned reason or excuse; a pretext: under false pretenses.
- Something imagined or pretended.
- Mere show without reality; outward appearance.
- A right asserted with or without foundation; a claim.
- The quality or state of being pretentious; ostentation.
- verb - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 8 letters in PRETENSE: E E E N P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETENSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRETENSE, to go: PRETENSE?
Rearrange the letters in PRETENSE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PRETENSE
7 letters out of PRETENSE
6 letters out of PRETENSE
5 letters out of PRETENSE
4 letters out of PRETENSE
3 letters out of PRETENSE
2 letters out of PRETENSE
Contextual use of PRETENSE
What's nearby PRETENSE
Lookup in Wiki for PRETENSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRETENSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRETENSE"