Is REPRESENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPRESENT in various dictionaries:
- verb - take the place of or be parallel or equivalent to
- verb - express indirectly by an image, form, or model
- verb - be representative or typical for
- verb - be a delegate or spokesperson for
- verb - serve as a means of expressing something
- verb - be characteristic of
- verb - form or compose
- verb - be the defense counsel for someone in a trial
- verb - create an image or likeness of
- verb - play a role or part
- verb - perform (a play), especially on a stage
- verb - describe or present, usually with respect to a particular quality
- verb - point out or draw attention to in protest or remonstrance
- verb - bring forward and present to the mind
- verb - to establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets)
- To stand for; symbolize: The bald eagle represents the United States.
- To indicate or communicate by signs or symbols: Letters of the alphabet represent sounds.
- To depict in art; portray.
- To describe or present in words; set forth.
- To present clearly to the mind.
- To draw attention to by way of remonstrance or protest: Our parents represented to us the need for greater caution.
- To describe or put forward (a person or thing) as an embodiment of a specified quality.
- To serve as the official and authorized delegate or agent for.
- To act as a spokesperson for.
- To serve as an example of: The museum had several paintings representing the artist’s early style.
- To be the equivalent of.
- To stage (a play, for example); produce.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to render or present a realistic image or likeness of”: a statue representing a king; cave paintings that delineate horses and hunters; a cartoon depicting a sea monster; the personality of a great leader limned in words; a country landscape pictured in soft colors; a book portraying life in the Middle Ages.
- verb - to bring into the presence of someone
There are 9 letters in REPRESENT: E E E N P R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REPRESENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPRESENT, to go: REPRESENT?
Rearrange the letters in REPRESENT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of REPRESENT
8 letters out of REPRESENT
7 letters out of REPRESENT
6 letters out of REPRESENT
5 letters out of REPRESENT
4 letters out of REPRESENT
3 letters out of REPRESENT
2 letters out of REPRESENT
Contextual use of REPRESENT
What's nearby REPRESENT
Lookup in Wiki for REPRESENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPRESENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPRESENT"