Is SPENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPENT in various dictionaries:
- verb - pass time in a specific way
- verb - pay out
- verb - spend completely
- adj - depleted of energy, force, or strength
- adj - drained of energy or effectiveness
- Used up; consumed: a spent youth.
- Having come to an end; passed: a spent era of opulence.
- Depleted of energy, force, or strength; exhausted: At the end of the hot day the spent workers slept under a shady tree.
- Of or relating to a vessel at the end of a voyage, with fuel, stores, and water consumed and cargo discharged.
- verb - to pay out
There are 5 letters in SPENT: E N P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPENT, to go: SPENT?
Rearrange the letters in SPENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPENT
What's nearby SPENT
Lookup in Wiki for SPENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPENT"