Is TENURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TENURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the term during which some position is held
- noun - the right to hold property
- verb - give life-time employment to
- The act, fact, or condition of holding something in one’s possession, as real estate or an office; occupation.
- A period during which something is held.
- The status of holding one’s position on a permanent basis without periodic contract renewals: a teacher granted tenure on a faculty.
- verb - to grant tenure (the status of holding one's position on a permanent basis) to
There are 6 letters in TENURE: E E N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TENURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TENURE, to go: TENURE?
Rearrange the letters in TENURE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TENURE
What's nearby TENURE
Lookup in Wiki for TENURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TENURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TENURE"