Is NEUTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEUTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to inanimate objects (neither masculine nor feminine)
- verb - remove the ovaries of
- adj - of grammatical gender
- adj - having no or imperfectly developed or nonfunctional sex organs
- Neither masculine nor feminine in gender.
- Neither active nor passive; intransitive.
- Having undeveloped or imperfectly developed sexual organs: the neuter caste in social insects.
- Having no pistils or stamens; asexual.
- Sexually undeveloped.
- Taking no side; neutral.
- The neuter gender.
- A neuter word.
- A neuter noun.
- A castrated animal.
- A sexually undeveloped or imperfectly developed insect, such as a worker bee.
- A plant without stamens or pistils.
- One that is neutral.
- verb - to remove the testes of
There are 6 letters in NEUTER: E E N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEUTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEUTER, to go: NEUTER?
Rearrange the letters in NEUTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NEUTER
What's nearby NEUTER
Lookup in Wiki for NEUTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEUTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEUTER"