Is VENTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VENTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a speaker who expresses or gives vent to a personal opinion or grievance
- noun - the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- noun - the womb
- noun - a bulging body part (as the belly of a muscle)
- The abdomen.
- The prominent fleshy portion of a muscle.
- A cavity or hollowed surface, especially of a bone.
- A part in lower forms of animal life corresponding to the abdomen of mammals.
- The swollen lower portion of an archegonium containing the egg.
- The uterus of a woman as the source of offspring.
- noun - the body cavity containing the viscera
There are 6 letters in VENTER: E E N R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VENTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of VENTER, to go: VENTER?
Rearrange the letters in VENTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VENTER
What's nearby VENTER
Lookup in Wiki for VENTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VENTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VENTER"