Is VETERAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VETERAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a serviceman who has seen considerable active service
- noun - a person who has served in the armed forces
- noun - an experienced person who has been through many battles
- adj - rendered competent through trial and experience
- A person who is long experienced or practiced in an activity or a capacity: a veteran of political campaigns.
- A person who has served in the armed forces: “Privilege, a token income... were allowed for veterans of both world wars” (Mavis Gallant).
- An old soldier who has seen long service.
- Having had long experience or practice: a veteran actor.
- Of or relating to former members of the armed forces: veteran benefits.
- noun - a former member of the armed forces
There are 7 letters in VETERAN: A E E N R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VETERAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of VETERAN, to go: VETERAN?
Rearrange the letters in VETERAN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of VETERAN
6 letters out of VETERAN
5 letters out of VETERAN
4 letters out of VETERAN
3 letters out of VETERAN
2 letters out of VETERAN
Contextual use of VETERAN
What's nearby VETERAN
Lookup in Wiki for VETERAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VETERAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VETERAN"