Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if enter is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on enter.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ENTER has 1543 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ENTER is VALID in some board games. Check ENTER in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of enter in various dictionaries:
verb - to come or go into
verb - become a participant
verb - register formally as a participant or member
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|'The door's open!'|
|___ into holy matrimony|
|Reply to a knock|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|By definition, it's what you do at an ingress|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a key on a computer keyboard which is used to perform various functions, such as executing a command or selecting options on a menu.|
|A key on a computer keyboard which is used to perform various functions, such as executing a command or selecting options on a menu.|
|Submit (a statement) in an official capacity.|
|Write or key (information) in a book, computer, etc.|
|Begin to be involved in.|
|Come or go into (a place)|
|To place formally on record submit: enter a plea of innocence enter a complaint.|
|To penetrate pierce: The bullet entered the victim's skull.|
|To come or go into: The train entered the tunnel.|
|To write or put in: entered our names in the guest book enters the data into the computer.|
|Enter might refer to|
Enter or |
* Enter key, on computer keyboards
* Enter, Netherlands, a village in the eastern Netherlands
* Enter (Russian Circles album)
* Enter (Within Temptation album)
* Enter, an album by DJ Kentaro
* Enter (magazine), an American technology magazine for children
* Enter (Finnish magazine), a Finnish computer magazine
* Equivalent National Tertiary Entrance Rank (ENTER), an Australian school student assessment
* Enter Air, a Polish airline.*