Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if accede is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on accede.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ACCEDE has 209 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ACCEDE is VALID in some board games. Check ACCEDE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of accede in various dictionaries:
verb - yield to another's wish or opinion
verb - take on duties or office
verb - to agree or express agreement
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Say yes (to)|
|Give one's consent|
|Give in, as to a demand|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Agree to a demand, request, or treaty.|
|Assume an office or position.|
|assume an office or position.|
|agree to a demand, request, or treaty.|
|To give one's consent, often at the insistence of another concede. See Synonyms at assent.|
|To arrive at or come into an office or dignity: accede to the throne.|
|To become a party to an agreement or treaty.|
|take on duties or office|
|to agree or express agreement|
|submit or yield to another's wish or opinion|
|Accede might refer to|
Accession refers to the general idea of joining or adding to. It may also refer to:* Accession (property law)|
* Accession, the act of joining a treaty by a party that did not take part in its negotiations, as defined by article 15 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties
* EU Accession
* Accession to the throne; not to be confused with the later ceremony of Coronation
* Accession Day, the day a monarch succeeds to the throne, and the anniversary thereof
* Accession to elected office; inauguration
* Accession number (disambiguation)
* Accession number (library science), a catalogue number assigned to an object when it becomes part of a library or museum collection
* Accession number (bioinformatics), a unique identifier given to a biological polymer sequence (DNA, protein) when it is submitted to a sequence database
* Accession (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
* Accession Records, a record label created by Adrian Hates
* Instrument of Accession (Jammu and Kashmir), by which that state joined