Is EARTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EARTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the 3rd planet from the sun
- noun - the loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface
- noun - the solid part of the earth's surface
- noun - the abode of mortals (as contrasted with Heaven or Hell)
- noun - once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- noun - the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife
- noun - a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage)
- verb - hide in the earth like a hunted animal
- verb - connect to the earth
- The land surface of the world.
- The softer, friable part of land; soil, especially productive soil.
- Often Earth.
- The realm of mortal existence; the temporal world.
- The human inhabitants of the world: The earth received the news with joy.
- Worldly affairs and pursuits.
- Everyday life; reality: was brought back to earth from his daydreams of wealth and fame.
- The substance of the human body; clay.
- The lair of a burrowing animal.
- The ground of an electrical circuit.
- Any of several metallic oxides, such as alumina or zirconia, that are difficult to reduce and were formerly regarded as elements.
- To cover or heap (plants) with soil for protection.
- To burrow or hide in the ground.
- verb - to cover with earth (soil)
There are 5 letters in EARTH: A E H R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EARTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of EARTH, to go: EARTH?
Rearrange the letters in EARTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EARTH
What's nearby EARTH
Lookup in Wiki for EARTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EARTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EARTH"