Is BREATH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BREATH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process of taking in and expelling air during breathing
- noun - the air that is inhaled and exhaled in respiration
- noun - a short respite
- noun - an indirect suggestion
- noun - a slight movement of the air
- The air inhaled and exhaled in respiration.
- The act or process of breathing; respiration.
- The capacity to breathe, especially in a natural and unlabored manner.
- Spirit or vitality; life.
- A single respiration: a deep breath.
- Exhaled air, as evidenced by vapor, odor, or heat.
- A momentary pause or rest.
- A momentary stirring of air.
- A slight gust of fragrant air.
- A trace or suggestion.
- A softly spoken sound; a whisper.
- Exhalation of air without vibration of the vocal cords, as in the articulation of p and s.
- noun - air inhaled and exhaled
There are 6 letters in BREATH: A B E H R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BREATH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BREATH, to go: BREATH?
Rearrange the letters in BREATH and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of BREATH
5 letters out of BREATH
4 letters out of BREATH
3 letters out of BREATH
2 letters out of BREATH
Contextual use of BREATH
What's nearby BREATH
Lookup in Wiki for BREATH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BREATH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BREATH"