Is BERTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BERTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a job in an organization
- noun - a place where a craft can be made fast
- noun - a bed on a ship or train
- verb - provide with a berth
- verb - secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- verb - come into or dock at a wharf
- Sufficient space for a ship to maneuver; sea room: kept a clear berth of the reefs.
- A space for a ship to dock or anchor: a steamship moored to its berth at the pier.
- Employment on a ship: sought an officer’s berth in the merchant marine.
- A job: a comfortable berth as head of the department.
- A built-in bed or bunk, as on a ship or a train.
- A place to sleep or stay; accommodations: found a berth in a nearby hotel.
- A space where a vehicle can be parked, as for loading.
- To bring (a ship) to a berth.
- To come to a berth; dock.
- verb - to provide with a mooring
There are 5 letters in BERTH: B E H R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BERTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BERTH, to go: BERTH?
Rearrange the letters in BERTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BERTH
What's nearby BERTH
Lookup in Wiki for BERTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BERTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BERTH"