Is HERB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HERB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a plant lacking a permanent woody stem
- noun - aromatic potherb used in cookery for its savory qualities
- A plant whose stem does not produce woody, persistent tissue and generally dies back at the end of each growing season.
- Any of various often aromatic plants used especially in medicine or as seasoning.
- noun - a flowering plant with a nonwoody stem
There are 4 letters in HERB: B E H R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HERB
To search all scrabble anagrams of HERB, to go: HERB?
Rearrange the letters in HERB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HERB
What's nearby HERB
Lookup in Wiki for HERB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HERB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HERB"