Is BOTHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOTHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an angry disturbance
- noun - something or someone that causes trouble
- verb - take the trouble to do something
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - to cause inconvenience or discomfort to
- verb - intrude or enter uninvited
- verb - make nervous or agitated
- verb - make confused or perplexed or puzzled
- To disturb or anger, especially by minor irritations; annoy.
- To make agitated or nervous; fluster.
- To make confused or perplexed; puzzle.
- To intrude on without invitation or warrant; disturb.
- To give trouble to: a back condition that bothers her constantly.
- To take the trouble; concern oneself.
- A cause or state of disturbance.
- verb - to be troublesome to
There are 6 letters in BOTHER: B E H O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOTHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOTHER, to go: BOTHER?
Rearrange the letters in BOTHER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOTHER
What's nearby BOTHER
Lookup in Wiki for BOTHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOTHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOTHER"