Is HERO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HERO in various dictionaries:
- noun - a man distinguished by exceptional courage and nobility and strength
- noun - the principal character in a play or movie or novel or poem
- noun - someone who fights for a cause
- noun - Greek mathematician and inventor who devised a way to determine the area of a triangle and who described various mechanical devices (first century)
- noun - (classical mythology) a being of great strength and courage celebrated for bold exploits
- noun - (Greek mythology) priestess of Aphrodite who killed herself when her lover Leander drowned while trying to swim the Hellespont to see her
- noun - a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments)
- In mythology and legend, a man, often of divine ancestry, who is endowed with great courage and strength, celebrated for his bold exploits, and favored by the gods.
- A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life: soldiers and nurses who were heroes in an unpopular war.
- See Synonyms at celebrity.
- The principal male character in a novel, poem, or dramatic presentation.
- noun - a long sandwich
There are 4 letters in HERO: E H O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HERO
To search all scrabble anagrams of HERO, to go: HERO?
Rearrange the letters in HERO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HERO
What's nearby HERO
Lookup in Wiki for HERO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HERO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HERO"