Is HORSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HORSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- noun - a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
- noun - troops trained to fight on horseback
- noun - a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- noun - a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse
- verb - provide with a horse or horses
- A large hoofed mammal (Equus caballus) having a shorthaired coat, a long mane, and a long tail, domesticated since ancient times and used for riding and for drawing or carrying loads.
- An adult male horse; a stallion.
- Any of various equine mammals, such as the wild Asian species E.
- A frame or device, usually with four legs, used for supporting or holding.
- Often horses.
- Mounted soldiers; cavalry: a squadron of horse.
- A block of rock interrupting a vein and containing no minerals.
- A large block of displaced rock that is caught along a fault.
- To provide with a horse.
- To be in heat.
- Of or relating to a horse: a horse blanket.
- Mounted on horses: horse guards.
- Drawn or operated by a horse.
- Larger or cruder than others that are similar: horse pills.
- To continue to pursue a cause that has no hope of success.
- To dwell tiresomely on a matter that has already been decided.
- verb - to provide with a horse (a large, hoofed mammal)
There are 5 letters in HORSE: E H O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HORSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HORSE, to go: HORSE?
Rearrange the letters in HORSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HORSE
What's nearby HORSE
Lookup in Wiki for HORSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HORSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HORSE"