Is HORSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HORSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- noun - a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
- noun - troops trained to fight on horseback
- noun - a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- noun - a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse
- verb - provide with a horse or horses
- verb - to provide with a horse (a large, hoofed mammal)
There are 6 letters in HORSES: E H O R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HORSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of HORSES, to go: HORSES?
Rearrange the letters in HORSES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of HORSES
5 letters out of HORSES
4 letters out of HORSES
3 letters out of HORSES
2 letters out of HORSES
Contextual use of HORSES
What's nearby HORSES
Lookup in Wiki for HORSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HORSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HORSES"