Is OSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mouth or mouthlike opening
- noun - a hard brittle blue-grey or blue-black metallic element that is one of the platinum metals
- noun - (computer science) software that controls the execution of computer programs and may provide various services
- noun - the left eye
- noun - rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- noun - a narrow ridge of gravel and sand
There are 4 letters in OSES: E O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of OSES, to go: OSES?
Rearrange the letters in OSES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OSES
What's nearby OSES
Lookup in Wiki for OSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OSES"