Is SHOES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a particular situation
- noun - footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- noun - (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
- noun - U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof
- noun - a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
- verb - furnish with shoes
- noun - a covering for the foot
- verb - to provide with shoes
There are 5 letters in SHOES: E H O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOES, to go: SHOES?
Rearrange the letters in SHOES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHOES
What's nearby SHOES
Lookup in Wiki for SHOES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHOES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHOES"