Is SHORE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHORE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the land along the edge of a body of water
- noun - a beam or timber that is propped against a structure to provide support
- verb - serve as a shore to
- verb - arrive on shore
- verb - support by placing against something solid or rigid
- The land along the edge of an ocean, a sea, a lake, or a river; a coast.
- Often shores.
- Often used to modify another noun: shore dwellings; shore erosion.
- A beam or timber propped against a structure to provide support.
- verb - to prop with a supporting timber
There are 5 letters in SHORE: E H O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHORE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHORE, to go: SHORE?
Rearrange the letters in SHORE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHORE
What's nearby SHORE
Lookup in Wiki for SHORE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHORE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHORE"