Is HEROES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEROES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a man distinguished by exceptional courage and nobility and strength
- noun - the principal character in a play or movie or novel or poem
- noun - someone who fights for a cause
- noun - Greek mathematician and inventor who devised a way to determine the area of a triangle and who described various mechanical devices (first century)
- noun - (classical mythology) a being of great strength and courage celebrated for bold exploits
- noun - (Greek mythology) priestess of Aphrodite who killed herself when her lover Leander drowned while trying to swim the Hellespont to see her
- noun - a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments)
- noun - a long sandwich
There are 6 letters in HEROES: E E H O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEROES
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEROES, to go: HEROES?
Rearrange the letters in HEROES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of HEROES
5 letters out of HEROES
4 letters out of HEROES
3 letters out of HEROES
2 letters out of HEROES
Contextual use of HEROES
What's nearby HEROES
Lookup in Wiki for HEROES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEROES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEROES"